Below the descriptions of various online tools for XHS parents:
- Semester/Final Grades
- Power Announcement Emergency Notifications
- Quizzes/Test Results
- Current Grade (Not Final)
- Business Office Correspondence
- Check Tuition Balance
- Tuition Payments
- Year-End Tax Information
- Athletic Participation Fee
- Misc. Athletic Fees & Items for Purchase
- Band/Show Choir Fees
- Booster Club Membership
- Summer Camps
Xavier High School is using 8to18.com for parents to pay all fees online.
NOTE: All parents will have to set up their student(s) as “participants” in 8to18 to assign payment of the various fees to that specific student.
QUESTIONS? If you have any questions, please contact the Xavier Business Office at 319-294-6635 during business hours (Summer Hours: 8 a.m.-3 p.m. M-F) or by emailing tom.drish@山东体彩11选5开奖.
- Search College山东体彩11选5开奖s
- Search Scholarships
- Transcript Requests
- Letter of Recommendation Requests
- Lunch Payments
- Check Lunch Account Balance
– REQUIRED for any parent driving Xavier students for a 山东体彩11选5开奖 sanctioned activity. (Activities organized by Xavier i.e. Community Service Day, field trips, 山东体彩11选5开奖 van etc.).
From the Archdiocese of Dubuque: “One growing area of liability exposure within the Catholic Church is related to driving and transportation activities. In an effort to reduce this exposure, the Archdiocese of Dubuque requires all individuals who drive for the 山东体彩11选5开奖/Church to take a defensive driving course prior to performing any driving duties. The following course takes less than 20 minutes to complete and training is free. As an added bonus, you may even be able to receive a discount on your personal auto insurance coverage.”