The Spiritual Life Committee serves the Xavier community by promoting its Catholic environment through a variety of activities, including:
- Meeting with Campus Ministry and supporting their needs
- Organizing the schedule for Eucharistic Adoration
- Helping to find inspiring speakers to address Xavier students
- Helping to maintain the chapel, including decorating for the liturgical seasons, laundering and pressing linens for Mass and organizing the Sacristy.
- Leading the Xavier Parents Book Club
- Meets second Tuesday of the month (August-April) from 10-11:30 a.m. with a fellowship lunch following. For more information, please contact Kendall Krouse at kendalljkrouse@山东体彩11选5开奖gmail.com.
- Organizing the Prayer Buddies Program in which parents pray for the Xavier faculty and staff
If you would like to participate in any of these activities, please contact Sue Lowder by email at lowderp@山东体彩11选5开奖yahoo.com.